Notes for your first visit
- Please inform us prior to your visit that you will be using a gift certificate. Please schedule with the therapist listed on the certificate.
- For your first time we invite you to arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment to allow time for an initial health assessment then you can change and begin the relaxation process.
- When you schedule your appointment, you need to provide your credit card number for hold the spot for your appointment.
- Gratuity is by cash or check only, it cannot be added to credit card.
- We recommend that you leave valuable jewelry at home and bring your contact case for your lenses.
- Water consumption is most important after receiving treatment; we offer filtered water and warm herbal tea with all services.
- This is your time to relax and escape. For the best experience we ask that you silence your cell phone and pager. During your service if you like chatting, we'll chat. But if you prefer to relax in silence, we want you to feel comfortable doing so.
- The therapist will not perform massage if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Due to their unpredictable nature, please no children or pets may be brought to the facilities.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the full session.
Termination of Session
Rest assured that Thai Healing House is strictly a therapeutic massage center. Nothing of the "erotic" sort will ever be provided and professional draping will be used during the session. Due to the inappropriate nature of either your language (inappropriate request) or actions (trying to sexualize your session), your therapist has decided to terminate the current session. Your immediate removal from the premises is requested. You will be responsible for full payment of services rendered.
- If you are running late and it will be more than 10 minutes, please call us to inform about your arrival. The remain time of your session will be depending on circumstances, in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow their. Depending upon how late you arrive. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the full session. Out of respect for our other customer and therapist, we politely request that you arrive to each appointment at your designated time.
- Customers who have not arrived within 25 minutes of their scheduled appointment and have not contacted us to ensure their arrival will forfeit their session and be responsible for the "full" price of their missed appointment.
- Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo his or her appointment for whatever reason will be considered a "no-show". They will be charged for their "missed "appointment and future service will be denied until payment is made. If a no-show occurs with the intended use of the gift certificate, that certificate will be considered redeemed for the full amount.
- If you are unable to keep an appointment, please kindly notify us at least 24 hours prior to your schedule appointment. You are responsible for the cost of any appointment not cancelled within this period.
- In case of snow or due to the bad weather we will call you to inform you and you may reschedule or cancel depend on the condition.
- The gift certificate has one-year expiration for normal sale price and there are1, 3 or 6 months expiration for the promotional or discount depending on occasion.
- If the customer did not redeem by the date shown on the gift certificate, they are no longer good and certificates must used in full amount by expiration date.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other substitutions, not replace if lost, stolen or expired, and void if altered, photocopied or reproduce.
- No credit or change will be given on unused portion of certificate and cannot use for gratuity.
- The certificates must be presented at time of check-in.
- Gift certificates are non transferable.
- "Packaged Experiences" cannot be split up and should be enjoyed in the same day.
- The customers have to use the promotional coupon by the date and time as shown, otherwise coupon is no longer good.
- The coupon cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount.
We look forward to serving you with our best massage service in Herndon VA, Reston, Sterling, Dulles, Leesburg, Ashburn, Great Falls, Oakton, South Riding, Chantilly, Centreville, Fairfax, Vienna, Tyson Corner, McLean, Falls Church, Arlington, Alexandria, Rosslyn and Washington DC area.
©Copyright 2008, Thai Healing House. All right reserved